Is Sicily beautiful? Is the part of Italy is worth visiting?
All these questions seem to be very absurd when someone asks it. It is because: all those have returned from this land share their experience that Sicily is extraordinarily beautiful. All these questions seem to be very absurd when someone asks it. It is because: all those have returned from this land share their experience that Sicily is extraordinarily beautiful.
Home to many glorious wonders, such as the Mount Etna, the most active volcano in Europe, and other Italian delicacies like the Cannoli, the Teatro Massimo: the largest opera house in Italy and some of the world’s most attractive beaches it is a travelers paradise.
You can better know Sicily from some of the Hollywood blockbusters such as “ The God Father “Cinema Paradiso” “Ocean’s Twelve” and many others.The various landscapes, from beachfront, to volcanic, to desert, to the forest, has attracted many a Hollywood makers to captivate the grand beauty of this tiny island in their camera frame.
Take your Sicily Excursions today to soak in a land that is a heaven for the Hollywood makers and feel like the characters of those movies have been shot here. Roaming through its exotic scenic beauty would take you to a different world: called a glamorous world: a land, what the children say as a fairy land. This legendary island never ceases to enchant foreigners and locals alike.
I am sure: no one would ever mind if his/her trip is extended from city to shore. You can ski, hike and swim at beautiful beaches and in crystal clear streams and taking a walk hand in hand with your partner in the old town and spending some time in the ice-cream parlor while looking to the vast stretched beaches of Siracusa is so impressive that no word can depict it.
Everyone wants to get the most from the country he is traveling to. It is because traveling to a foreign land is a onetime investment for a number of people.
If you are planning to take a break in Sicily in your next vacation, then this blog is going to state you the nine ways to make the most of your Sicily Excursions as you travel between cities or from coast to coast:
1. Stop to see the millennia-old Doric Temples in Agrigento: The archaeological site at Agrigento, in Sicily, was inserted onto the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1997. The agora, the pagan and Christian necropolises, and the crawling network of subterranean aqueducts, constitute the richness of the Doric temples.
2. As you travel along the Northern coast, get out and stretch your legs in seaside Cefalu: Known for it’s appealing nature and the best view of sunset this picturesque historic town on a rocky headland is a perfect place to stop on your Sicily tour. Cafelu is a magnificent place for a superb sea side experience. The Norman cathedral, decent transport links, delicious Sicilian food and all year round sunshine all add up to make the town one of Italy’s most attractive seaside destinations.
3. It’s all about architecture while traveling between Ragusa and Siracusa.In Siracusa and Ragusa : two of the towns listed in world heritage: you would find a lot of sites full of historic architectural styles. The Greek temples, Roman villas and aqueducts, Norman cathedrals or Baroque churches everything would give you a different flavour of ancient architecture that Sicily was famous for.
4. You have to stop and taste the world-famous marzipan candies in Erice!Everyone visiting to Sicily must stop to taste the world-famous marzipan candies in Erice: the medieval mountain top town in Sicily, renowned for its almond based sweets.
5. Nothing said luxury during ancient Roman times like the use of tiles: Most specifically Capri in Southern Italy, is famous for its beautiful ornamented tiles with bright Mediterranean colours. Most of the historical buildings in which the tiles were used are still intact. Now also the modern hotels and buildings use the traditional tiles to appear more traditional.
6. The mouth-watering chocolate of Modica is a must in Sicily.Chocolate in Modica is known as cioccolata modicana: is made with a very old recipe, none other than from the Aztecs. It is one of the very favourite of the Sicilian tastes that is always recommended to taste on a Visit To Sicily. The aroma is that of roasted cocoa beans, with a slight trace of astringency. It is traditionally flavoured with cinnamon or vanilla. However you can just as easily find chocolate with chilli, carob, coffee, citrus fruits. The chocolate of Modica can be eaten as it is or dissolved in water as a drink.
7. Massive Mount Etna is Europe’s largest active volcano: The tallest active volcano in Europe attract the world attention for it’s exotic natural settings. It’s extraordinary beauty has made it appear in a “Star Wars” movie. Located near the east coast of the island of Sicily, Mount Etna is a must stop for all those Holidaying In Sicily. Its impressive size: spectacular eruptions, fiery lava flows, have always stimulated the interest of scientists and the curiosity of visitors from all over the world.
8. Take the “road less traveled” and immerse yourself in Sicilian culture.Sicily has a mixed culture of different civilizations that have left their cultural print on it during their invasion. In many spots in the island, you may walk in to a church that was once a Norman church, a Mosque or used to be a Greek temple. Sicily has one of the most unique and interesting cultures in Europe.
9. Become Indiana Jones for the day and explore Sicily’s archaeological sites: Just like the Indiana Jones : try to explore every of the archaeological sites of Sicily. Once an obscure part of Southern Italy “Sicily”, is now one of the world’s favourite Island destinations. Sicily is full of archaeological monuments and if you love it: you have plenty to do here.
Want to see the Sicilian wonders? With a transfer tour, your Sicilian vacation is full of endless possibilities—why not get in touch and learn more about your options? Or if you’re not quite ready to chat, check out our free email course about planning a trip to Sicily. Just click on newtravelservices.net and you would be shown all the required information and if you are not satisfied with this then just dial us with +39 338 8855528 and you would be immediately responded of all your queries. Just give us a call and we would give you the bests of Sicily.