Are you searching for a fast and busy trip that delivers an amazing taste of Sicily? Then don’t get late to book your Sicily trips to please all kind of experience. Apart from the breathtaking scenery and the lure of the Mediterranean Sea, your Sicily Excursions can offer many exciting things to do, many of which the average tourist may not have thought of. For example, your Sicilian vacation could include Ancient Greek Ruins. The travellers have many options on how to see Sicily, depending ahead how vigorous or audacious they want to be.
Sicily is one of the most charming and wonderful islands in Europe. It is an ineradicable mark left by the Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Normans and Spanish civilizations. This wide-ranging tour explores its stylish cities, striking villages, fresh-looking archaeological sites and impressive scenery. A Historical Tour of Sicily starts with an tour to Mt Etna, continuing to the towns of Syracuse, Agrigento, and Selinunte and so on. You cannot beat Sicily for its highlighted architectural sights. Sicily is gifted with amazing ruins and monuments left behind by the Greeks.
By perusing with the Best Sicilian Travel Guide, you can discover Sicily is a place that is known for amazing coasts, the rich tropical greenery of layered societies, fallen domains and old myths. Here are the some Highlights about the Stunning Scenery and Ancient Greek Ruins:-
- Etna: – Top height of Sicily is name as Etna. Yes, Mount Etna is the tallest mountain of Sicily and situated in the city of Catania. Mt. Etna presents the excellent visions of the whole island. Here you can find your own way to the top for a look of the lunar landscape, which you cannot, able to get to any destination in the world. In addition, the ash fields, vineyards, roll hills and medieval towns hold additional flavour into your Mount Etna exploration.
- Taormina: – it is a well-known city of Sicily where you can go for a visit to the Greek Theatre of Taormina. Not only the theatre of Greek but also you can get time for shopping. The town named as Piazza Armerina sighted you the amazing quantity of Roman mosaic floors, which is there from the 3rd century AD. It takes mostly four days if you want to explore this land widely. During your four days, it takes you towards the Valley of the Temples: Hera, Concordia, Heracles, and Zeus temples, which are the most famous Greek remains of Sicily.
- Syracuse: – It is mostly known as the powerful city of Sicily. As the past architectural evidence, you can get The Greek Theatre, The Ear of Dionysius, Altar of Hieron II, The Roman Amphitheatre, and The National Archaeological Museum of “Paolo Orsi”. These are stands here from years ago to bring the old history towards the modern people
- Castelmola: – last, not the least castella is the most beautiful village of the Sicily, which brings relaxation towards your hectic travelling journey. Here you can get the chances to be involved with the local peoples and learn their traditions by spending your whole day with them. Another priority to travel castella is you can find delicious restaurants at this place. In addition, you can find Saracen castle during your way to castella to Taormina.
Attracting, isn’t it? Then why are you waiting for? Bamboozling about how to get all of these in a single trip to Sicily? Then don’t get cheerless, you can more than this by booking your trip to Sicily with us. We the New Travel Services are the experts in Sicily who will bring the real sights of Sicily without any hesitation. We are here from years ago in search of real attraction about the Sicily, which can make us stand as unique in front of our competitors, and we did it. Our guides cum drivers are so friendly they serve you a high-class hospitality so that you will memorize us repeatedly.
Don’t waste times book your trip with us soon to avoid the last time rush? Getting a reservation is easy by sending a valuable email for us. You can email us through our email id so that we can get back to you without any kind of delay.
Looking bothered for another a vacation to Sicily? Seems you haven’t had the opportunity to learn a reliable Sicily Travel Guide yet. Follow the Sicily Travel Guide to have the full details associated with accommodation, restaurants, travel, and activities. In addition to the most essential thing is the actual fact that it could hook up you with visible tutorials that make your trip well worth visiting. You know that travelling devoid of a specialist guide to the wonderful Italian country is the most severe part of foolishness. For the tourists, travelling to any country is certainly going through the Travel guide in comparison to that country to get the knowledge on the best locations and courses who’ll instruct and narrate you the entire local stories, record, and culture as so when the setting comes, in your conditions. An expert guide, while travelling to next location will captivate you and present you the relevant information about where you will land up next.
Can’t we explore Sicily alongside one another? Why spend with the Sicily Travel Guide? Because this will point out you what best Sicily Tutorials may enable you to get.
- The Sicily travel lessons provide assistance, information and ethnical, historical and modern-day history interpretation to the people on structured journeys to Sicily.
- Sicily Travel guides are always of friendly and helpful identity with excellent knowledge of all travel needs.
- Unlike almost all the Travel Training of every country, they are sensible, genuine and reliable and keep an aptitude for problem-solving.
- They would take you to all or any or any types of places and scenic places, as well as historical landmarks and other interesting places that aren’t in mind.
- The most crucial is, in a international land, they could take care of you as someone of your near and dear.
With Sicily Travel Guide Experience with your Historical Tours of Sicily the isle’s full enchantment on a journey from the bustling streets of Palermo and striking Greek temples of Agrigento to the Baroque beauty of Ragusa and Catania. Nonetheless it also has natural magic from the smoking craters of Support Etna to the still relatively undiscovered beach locations of the southern coastline. All sorts of visitor’s sights and scenic places, as well as historical landmarks and other interesting places, make it the latest vacation spot to find. Sicily has a climate which makes it an attractive holiday spot with early spring and fall calendar months are definite delights.
Booking Sicily Excursions and plan your tour to this largest island in the Mediterranean Sea that is rugged but attractive with us the New Travel Services. We not only provide you the backup facilities from INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT to the hotel or all your areas but also set up accommodation, lessons and itinerary for you. We are the most dependable firm when planning on taking you to all or any or any those scenic marvels of Sicily, still untouched and stick to you till you fly for your country. The earth university service and hospitable staff are unquestionable.
Have you desired to travel to Sicily? Searching for Best Sicilian Travel Guide? Then come with us. Here we new travel services are ready to gift you a demanding travel spot within a low cost without compromising your desires. Sicily is the largest island not in size only but in regards to the arts, music, cuisine, literature, and architecture also. You can take a Sicily Excursions to please your every taste. Apart from the breathtaking scenery and the lure of the Mediterranean Sea, your Sicily holiday can offer many exciting things to do, many of which the typical tourist may not have thought of about this trip.
Sicily is a mountainous arid island dotted with lemon; orange, almond and pistachio orchards including some top visited the place named as Taormina, Palermo, Cefalù, and Piazza Armerina and so on. By browsing with the Best Sicilian Travel Guide, you can find Sicily is a land of breathtaking coasts, the lush tropical greenery of layered cultures, fallen empires and ancient myths. So that you can take time out from sightseeing to sunbathe on golden beaches and be an adventurist on mount Etna. By exploring this land, you can get more and more information about its rich and unique culture.
Let’s get some brief idea about Sicily that will help us as a Best Sicilian Travel Guide:-
- Languages: As we know, Sicily is an Italian country mostly the local people prefer to use italic language as their mother tongue but here the local language is Sicilian. This specific language is a derivation from the Latin language. However, they are also preferred to say English fluently so don’t get bothered by your language.
- Getting In: you can get there by flight. Sicily has its own airports named as Catania airport, Palermo Punta raises airport. Here you can get to Sicily in an adventurous way that is on a ferry ride. If you are on less distance about to Sicily then you can book your own car or a local train.
- Attractions: Sicily has much more to show. By visiting Sicily Historical Tour, you can get a number of places to travel. Those are like:-
- Syracuse: it is nothing more than a logical coast; the city is famous for its rich Greek history, culture, auditorium, architectural design and so on. Except these, it is a land of most excellent mathematician and engineers from past.
- Greek Temples: A visualize of ancient architect sights in front of you, which consists dated and Classical environment within it. Here you can visit the Decline of Greek temple building, which was built in Hellenistic period.
- Mount Etna: large mountain of Sicily having some different level of atmosphere is named as Mount Etna. This one is the tallest active volcano in Europe and active volcano among the three mountain of Italy. You can go on a trek to grab the amazing vegetation sight of this land, which is most demanding sight in Sicily.
- Piazza Armerina: is none other than a Greek colony where you can get the Valley of the Temples with the impressive archaeological site. By stepping into this land by foot, you can walk along the path that leads to the majestic temples built by the Greeks. Among all which Juno, Concord, and Hercules stand out the most for their outstanding beauty.
- Eat: Sicily has a great range of Italian food so do not miss a single chance to taste different variety of local foods here. If you are at any restaurant of Sicily then don’t forget to take a single bite of arancini, which is nothing, more than a rice ball. Then travelling at Palermo, you can have a much-loved street food named as Pane e pannelle, Sfincione a pizza based fast food and Caponata, which is nothing, more than an eggplant dish. Not only these but also you can have Spaghetti ai Ricci a seafood dish, Pasta Alla Norma, Involtini siciliani, Cassata siciliana and much more than this during your trip.
- Drink: Sicily has a lot of fresh intergraded to give you as a refreshment drink, which is none other than an orange juice or a grape juice. Due to the availability of high quantity grapes Sicily has, its own wine brands. The wines are made from either autochthonous or transplanted grape varieties. The amazing fact you are going to get is granita a Flavoured ice, with a smooth consistency that is so delicious to drink.
Hope all your queries about Sicily solved now, isn’t it? Then book your Sicily trip with NEW TRAVEL SERVICES. Our company is a highly preferable company for a better achievement of Sicily tour. Our company’s goal is to give you the correct assessment to your funds, by keeping the lowest prices you will eternally find, without scarifying quality. Our guides are well trained so that they can take care of yours carefully and give you a bright sight of Sicily.
For your Best Sicilian Travel Guide, you can send an email into firstname.lastname@example.org so that we will be able to get you soon to gift you a heavenly land made by all mighty in leisurely.
What would better than exploring new things while having holidays? You cannot ignore a Historical Tour Of Sicily if you are travelling to the European country. It has a glorious past that still is alive in the spread monuments and ruins. Sicily is an exotic place situated in Italy. Its pleasant climate and scenic beauty make it a perfect vacation & travel oriented destination. Sicily is an exotic island, in the west of the southern end of the Italian peninsula, in the Mediterranean Sea. It has a unique charm, which attracts travellers to land here. Sicily is also famous for contemporary civilization and great Sicilian food.
Well, Sicily is the preferable place to come! it has lots of dimensions. Therefore, people come here for scores of reasons and enjoyment. Historical Tour Of Sicily is one of the main draws about Sicily. You can see and experience loads of things that are exclusively available in Sicily only. The main tourist destinations in Sicily are Taormina, Palermo the capital, Cefalù. Other places you will visit during your Historical Tour of Sicily are Piazza Armerina for its Roman villa, Caltagirone for its ceramics, Mount Etna for its natural beauty, Catania for its fish market, Noto for its baroque style , Agrigento for the a Greek temples Valley, Trapani and its salt way road, Marsala for its renowned wines and much more.
Sicily gives an amazing sight to explore during its Historical Tour Of Sicily. There are many other reasons to visit Sicily described below:-
- Taormina is one of the most astonishing mountain towns in the world. It is filled with lush greenery along with the cleanest atmosphere. In addition, ride to Taormina with the cable car is one of the memorable moments! Summers fests are something not to be missed at Taormina.
- Catania is one of the ten biggest cities in Italy and the seventh largest metropolitan area in Italy. Catania has had a long and lively history, having the massive castle and furnished abundant supplies of grain.
- Palermo city is noted for its history, culture, and architecture. Palermo is Sicily’s cultural, economic and touristic capital. It is a city rich in history, culture, art, music, and food.
- Monreale is a town of Palermo famed for its orange, olive and almond trees, the producer of which is exported in large quantities where you can visit the Cathedral and the Benedictine Cloister.
Exciting isn’t it? Then get ready for an amazing trip by booking with NEW TRAVEL SERVICES a famous name in the zone of Italian tourism. We are here from years ago to provide our clients a wonderful trip which they have not experienced before. We are having a group of professional guides who will help you during your trip and greet you an unseen picture of Sicily. By traveling with us, you can get Sicily as a blend of ancient culture, zestful traditions, and cordial hospitality.
Let’s book your Historical Tour Of Sicily and have a trip to above amazing places with extra activities like Water sports, rocky and sandy beaches including black and golden sand, rugged volcanoes, beautiful vistas, good food, prized ceramics and friendly people.
Why just daydream Sicily? Let your hair down and follow your heart to experience the rich and colourful Sicily that has been colouring your dreams until now. All we need is to plan our Sicily Excursions smartly. It’s important not to let Sicily overwhelm you with its richness of the past, magnificence and adventures. List the places and activities you are interested doing in Sicily and then look for the packages. After that, you can pack your bags and put on your shoes. Let’s gear up then.
With a large influence of Greeks, Roman, Arab, Norman etc. the land is full of mix cultures and architectures. Sicily Excursions help you get these sights and insights. So, no need to leave a stone unturned or figure out all in one breath. Take in the beauty of the land and savour whatever you come across. Whether that is Greek temples, Roman villas, Norman churches, baroque palazzos or stunning scenery of Mount Etna, Alcantara River, Catania, Palermo beaches or fishing villages, winery, sea foods or mafia originations all in your fingertips to choose and explore. Things such as cooking classes, wine tasting, fishing, shopping, and history tours and so on fill your days without a dull moment.
Lots of tours and packages come with different flavours of Sicily. Let’s list some of the highlighted Sicily Excursions that make your experience so rich and colourful:
- Winery Tours: Packages such as Etna, winery and Naxos and Alcantara and winery tour
- Mount Etna Tours: Packages such as Etna South, Etna and Castlemola and so on.
- Taormina Tours: Packages such as Taormina and Castelmola, Taormina walking tour, Taormina cooking class and so on.
- Exploring Tours: Packages such as Noto, Modica and Ragusa tour, Syracuse tour, Catania and Cyclops Coast excursion, Palermo, Monreale and Cefalu, Messina and Reggio di Calabria tour and so on.
- Island Tours: Excursion to the Aeolian Islands, 4 Islands Tour, Lipari and Vulcano, Panarea and Stromboli by night.
The proud and charming Sicily is warm to welcome everyone in its fold to make him or her part of its Famigilia that leaves you speechless and captivated in a spell you won’t want to be free of. NEW TRAVEL SERVICES endeavors in doing that and more. Whether it’s only to explore Sicily or arranging destinations wedding or honeymoon packages or just to find your roots in Sicily expert driver escorts who are fluent in English, Spanish, French and German will help you make your dreams come true here.
Now is the time to spread your wings and fly into scintillating Sicily Excursions and experience the magic in the air.
The complex history of Sicily is a charm in tourism world. To add it, its magnificent and incandescing beauty, makes it a sensational destination. A Historical Tour Of Sicily may seem a simple and short answer but it is not. How can it touch the sensational heart of Sicily? The more you peel the more it alludes. So savour it along the way. There is no reason to dive in these tours like preparing for an exam. Uncovering fascinating facts and stories are intriguing but so is captivating sights and thrills that leave you enamoured.
People go to a certain length for fun whereas some are prepared to go to excruciating details. A Historical Tour Of Sicily can be both fun filled and insightful as you want it to be. You can be specific where your interest lies and plan accordingly. People enamoured with Greek history, Roman history or likewise might like fun along the way. However, many come to Sicily searching for their roots. That might not be short trip but there is no reason why you can enjoy sights or take in other delights along the way. To reach your roots, you need to find your way into the heart of Sicily.
You Can Choose From The Packages Below Your Choice Of Historical Tour Of Sicily:
- BAROQUE TOUR: The tour includes Brucoli, Syracuse, Neapolis, Ortigia, Coast, Noto, Modica, Scicli and Ragusa…
- HISTORICAL TOUR OF SICILY: The tour includes Palermo, Monreale, Segesta, Erice, Selinunte, Agrigento, Piazza Armerina, Siracusa, Catania, Etna, Taormina, Messina, Cefalù…
- TOUR FROM AMALFI COAST: The tour includes Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Pompei, Herculaneum Vesuvius and Naples…
- SICILIAN HIGHLIGHTS: The tour includes Palermo and Monreale, Segesta, Castelbuono, Cefalù, Corleone and Caccamo…
- DISCOVER SICILY IN 3 DAYS: The tour includes Taormina, Noto, Modica, Ragusa, Caltagirone, Piazza Armerina, Agrigento and Palermo…
- TAORMINA 4 DAYS TOUR: The tour includes Taormina, Etna, Piazza Armerina, Agrigento, Palermo and Monreale…
- GASTRONOMIC TOUR OF SICILY: The tour includes Etna, Taormina, Siracusa, Catania, Alcantara Valley Cooking Course, Piazza Armerina, Agrigento, Palermo, Monreale, Segesta and Erice…
- FISHING VILLAGES: The tour includes Taormina, Messina, Cefalù, Palermo, Segesta, Erice,Trapani…
- THE HISTORY AND SEA IN SICILY: The tour includes Taormina, Piazza, Armerina, Agrigento, Selinunte, Erice, Scopello and Palermo…
- And so on…
There are some detailed tours, some fun tours, fast tours, and short tours designed to make you savour as much you can along the way. NEW TRAVEL SERVICES let you plan your trips based on your preferences and with expert team to let your trip feel successful and revisit worthy. We understand your pain and troubles of travelling somewhere new. And want you to feel welcomed and comfortable among us. That’s why we make the tours and packages flexible without extra cost and likewise.
Talk to us anytime if you have any queries on Historical Tour Of Sicily or about any other services. We thrive in making your Sicily trip filled with smiles and memories you can cherish.
Thinking of how to get a reliable transfer after arriving at Taormina? Transfer from Taormina to Palermo via Piazza Armerina with a visit of the Roman ancient mosaic into Villa del castle, Or Transfer from Palermo to Taormina via Greek temple valley in Agrigento, Sicily Transfer has many options to choose from public to private. Apart from the public transportation like bus and train a lot of private registered agencies like New Travel Services and others are operating cars and vans to make the transport facility more convenient and comfort in Sicily. Book your transfer agency much prior to your arrival to avoid the traffic in season.
Why to book cars or vans from a registered transfer agency as your means of Sicily Transfer on your tour to this fascinating land?
- These connect to every port, airport, hotels and destination points. You can be picked up from any place and dropped off at any place as per your desire.
- These are the registered bodies and are the best reliable sources of transfer, and remain accountable to their concerned authority for any inconveniency of the visitors during the visit.
- They always use the ultra modernised vehicles of good condition with hospitable English speaking drivers. Even if such agencies provide some extra facilities or offers to allure the customers due to high competition.
- This picks you from your hotel on time and leaves you in your hotel at the end of the site seeing. Apart from site seeing the drivers keep you entertaining by telling stories or narrating the culture and tradition of the land on your way to destination.
- The agencies provide 24×7 hour service. They can even attend you at the dead of the night. Besides you can book a vehicle of your choice according to your required size and budget.
Sicily is a land of exotic beauty with fantastic beaches that allure not only the visitors but also the Hollywood film makers from all around the world. Hence it remains crowded almost all round the year for it’s favourable climate and easy accessibility. Hence it is always wise to book your Sicily Transfer well ahead of your tour to avoid the traffic. Before selecting the agency, be sure, if there is any hidden cost than the quoted price? If there is any offer? When and how would they receive the cost? What extra the agency is providing than others? This would help you to build up a personal relationship with the agency and you also would have a clear cut idea about the agency. Both way the transparency would be established.
For the better exploration of Sicilian beauty, get connected with us the NEW TRAVEL SERVICES with a request to arrange the Sicily Transfer for you on your arrival. We are the best solution in Sicily for anyone who needs to travel by car and wants the best comfort and security. Our Company operates all over Sicily and works 24 hours a day, every day and we remain always ready to satisfy any travel requirements, even the most demanding ones of our customers. Just drop us a mail to be mesmerised with our world class service.